10-night The Wonders of Madeira and the Canary Islands – Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife Expedition
OFFER ID 1467892
The Signature Collection – A Hosted Sailing
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- 180 Euro per Couple Shipboard Credit
Return flights in economy class from Amsterdam to Dakar including all taxes. Flights from Brussels, Luxembourg or Vienna are on request
Transfers from airport to ship and from ship to airport in Las Palmas
- Expedition cruise in a cabin of your choice
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurant Aune
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organize and accompany activities on board and ashore
- Range of included activities
- Experts on the Expedition Team deliver in-depth lectures on a variety of topics
- Use of the ship’s Science Center which has an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
- Citizen Science program allows guests to assist with live scientific research
- Professional onboard photographer gives top tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
- Use of the ship’s hot tubs, panoramic sauna and indoor gym
- Informal gatherings with the crew such as daily recaps and preparation for the day to come
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Expedition Photographers help with your camera settings
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, valid for North American residents only and are subject to availability and change without notice and voyage only. The ship departure date determines the price of your voyage. Not all cabin grades are available on all ships. Prices for cabin grade D on request.
For voyages 9 nights or longer, cabin assignments are complimentary. For reservations less than 9 nights, guests may reserve specific cabins: $150 per cabin for northbound and $125 per cabin southbound voyages.
Single Supplement: applies and varies based on desired travel date.
Price Does Not Include:
- Travel Protection Plan
- Optional Excursions
- Optional Beverage Packages
- Luggage handling
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Cruise Company of So. Cal
9984 Scripps Ranch Blvd., Suite 415
San Diego, CA 92131